We are highly committed to ensuring the health and safety of our customers and employees. We understand that during this difficult time involving coronavirus, the customers might need to wash their cars due to the safety risk of driving a car with reduced visibility. Our dog wash stations also remain open with increased sanitization. We have made some changes to our operations:
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at the front office for the use of our customers and employees.
- The frequently touched areas of our Car & Dog wash station are disinfected throughout the day.
- Both our car and dog wash have individual bays
- We encourage customers to use the touchless car wash option to reduce or nullify any contact with the equipment.
- Employees are asked to sanitize the customers' vehicles before and after car detailing.
- We encourage customers to obtain change from the machine or use card to reduce any social contact.
- Our car detailers are required to use the personal protective equipment. We ensure seat covers are placed inside the customers' vehicles.
- We are operating our regular business hours as of now. Please, check back on google or our contact us page for updates to hours of operation.